Entries tagged with “Mobile Payments”.
Did you find what you wanted?
Dec 15 2015
Posted by snelson
ProPay is driven to make the payment process easier, safer, and more efficient for consumers and businesses. The MasterCard MasterPass digital payment solution is a great example of how ProPay is partnering with the best financial services companies in the world to provide a variety of integrated payment services.
MasterCard MasterPass allows consumers to securely store MasterCard and other branded credit, debit and loyalty cards, as well as shipping addresses all in one place, making for a more seamless checkout process. There is no longer a need to manually enter or reenter payment or shipping information, so completing a transaction is simple and convenient.
The checkout process often makes or breaks a consumer’s overall purchase experience. Getting it right can mean gaining another loyal customer. Getting checkout wrong can mean at best, frustrated consumers who persevere and become customers, or worse consumers who abandon the transaction and move on to do business with someone else.
Customer experience is the new battleground for businesses. The businesses that get it right will win. The businesses who don’t focus on experience will struggle. ProPay and MasterCard MasterPass offer a combined solution that makes it easy to create a positive customer experience. In addition to better experience, the combined solution also provides powerful fraud protection, and is accepted around the world.
ProPay offers multiple ways that businesses can accept payment and provide consumers with the secure, secure transactions they desire. ProPay and MasterCard MasterPass offer a powerful, seamless payment combination.
For more information visit www.propay.com, email email@example.com, call 888.227.9856.
Nov 9 2015
Everyone is trying to make sense of Gen-Y, also known as Millennials, a population typically defined as those born between 1980 and 2000. This group has grown up with technology, a recent survey found that 97% of students in this demographic owned a computer, 94% owned a mobile phone, and 56% owned an MP3 player. They’re comfortable with technology and prefer electronic payment options.
Staying in synch with Gen-Y customers means being prepared to do business in their preferred digital channels, often debit or credit cards. ProPay makes this easy for financial institutions through our LenderPay service. LenderPay allows borrowers to make auto loan or mortgage payments quickly and easily with their Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express cards. Customers can fund accounts without being subjected to expensive cash advance fees. Credit unions can accept credit card and debit payments from borrowers without paying transaction fees.
Financial institutions must also balance PCI compliance issues, management of late payments from customers and integration of new hardware or technologies. LenderPay from ProPay makes it easy to offer the kinds of payment options that are so important to Gen-Y and others easily and efficiently.
If your institution isn’t convinced of the importance of serving Gen-Y well, consider this; the Census Bureau projects that the Millennial population was 74.8 million in 2014. By 2015 Millennials will increase in size to 75.3 million and become the biggest group. If your financial institution isn’t serious about embracing Gen-Y, you will be ignoring the largest population of buyers. The good news is ProPay is here to help you seamlessly support the evolving needs of this important audience. Contact us today to learn more about LenderPay.
Click here to learn more about LenderPay. Call 888.227.9856 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nov 9 2015
Posted by snelson
Digital Payments, EMV, Industry News, Merchant Services, Micro Merchant, Mobile Marketing, Mobile Payments, Small Business Tips, Small Businesses, ecommerce merchant, financial tips
If you’re a member of one of the many wonderful direct sales organizations you know how important it is to have an effective payment solution. Even with amazing products your sales performance can be negatively impacted if the payment portion of your buying experience is lacking.
ProPay works extensively with direct selling organizations, is an active member of the Direct Selling Association, and understands the unique needs of this progressive market. If you’re new to direct selling or haven’t considered the importance of a solid payment partner, we’d like to share a few thoughts.
Seize the moment – Regardless of which type of direct selling organization you’re part of, they all share an element of timing. Whether it’s starting someone on the path to building their own business or providing a real-time opportunity to purchase products they’re excited about, nothing is worse than clumsy or broken payment processes derailing a positive experience.
Credibility – Sometimes potential customers are unsure about doing business with a direct selling company. Creating confidence is essential at these critical times. Scribbling down credit card numbers or fumbling with manual data entry doesn’t instill confidence and can create concerns for potential customers.
Access to funds – It’s frustrating to have your commissions locked away in some confusing back office process leaving you waiting weeks or months to get access to your hard-earned funds. ProPay offers solutions that can provide near-instant access to your commissions.
A partner who gets it – As mentioned above, ProPay is a veteran of the direct selling industry. We know the business and all it’s variations better than anyone in the payment industry and have proven our value over the years to the largest and most respected direct selling organizations.
As a direct seller you’ve selected a company you believe in with products you feel passionate about. It’s important to apply that same level of consideration to your payment partner. ProPay is the payment partner you can believe in.
Click here to learn more about our solutions for direct sellers. Call 888.227.9856 or email email@example.com.
Oct 22 2015
When the leaders of the financial services world get together, it’s kind of a big deal. Money20/20 is one of the most significant events in the financial services industry and ProPay is helping make it happen.
“As the industry’s primetime conference and trade show, Money20/20 delivers the biggest scale, best audience and most engaging event. Money20/20 is the largest global event focused on payments and financial services innovation for connected commerce at the intersection of mobile, retail, marketing services, data and technology. With 10,000+ attendees, including more than 1,000+ CEOs, from 3,000+ companies and 75 countries, expected at our 2015 U.S. event, Money20/20 is critical to realizing the vision of disruptive ways in which consumers and businesses manage, spend and borrow money.”
ProPay was selected to provide the payment platform for this prestigious event, enabling the financial underpinnings and support for this high-visibility, global meeting of the minds. ProPay was chosen based on our history of being a trusted, secure, innovator in the industry and a vendor worthy of this caliber of event. The easy API integration and seamless user experience made us a natural technology fit.
If you can attend it’s sure to be an amazing few days with the best and brightest in the industry, ProPay is proud to be part of this industry-changing event.
Aug 4 2015
In 2012, the volume of mobile payments made globally was $163.1 billion. By 2017, this number is forecasted to grow to $21.4 billion. Consumers are starting to use the “bank in their pocket” more often. As these numbers show, mobile payments are really coming into their own at the present – and will only get stronger in 2016 and 2017. Capture as many sales as possible, and compete in your niche, by using our 6 steps to optimize mobile payments.
1. Know your options – There are many ways that people can pay with a mobile device. To implement mobile payments in an effective manner, you must know what options your customers want. It may help to see what other retailers near your business are offering for mobile payments as they have identified what their customers want (or use), then look for a mobile payment facilitator that supports preferred payment methods.
2. Understand how mobile payments work – Whether you want to make a mobile payment yourself or educate your staff on “how it all works,” it’s important to know the details. There is a misconception that a customer’s credit card number is transferred each time he or she makes a mobile payment. As a result, people may be afraid to make mobile payments for fear of being hacked. This is not true. Payment systems use a tokenized payment process and never transmit a credit card number as a result. Our ProtectPay® service also encrypts customer data, adding another layer of protection.
3. Invest in the portable technology – Mobile payments are ideal for “anytime, anywhere” purchases where consumers might not have their wallets or cash on hand. If you plan to attend craft fairs, festivals, or markets, then you need a mobile payment processor that can travel with you. ProPay’s portable technology helps you do this easily.
4. Advertise it – Once you are up to speed on mobile payments, have all the tools you need to get started, train staff on how to use the mobile payment system and advertise it in the store. Print out signs for all cash registers that say you take mobile payments and state what types of payments you accept. When customers know you accept mobile payments, they will be more likely to pay this way.
5. Incorporate loyalty and gift cards – If you have a business loyalty card, you can incorporate it into the mobile payment system so customers do not have to bring their physical card. You can also add gift cards so that customers can pay with their mobile device. By embracing mobile payments, you cut the cord between needing your wallet and making a payment. Adding loyalty cards ensures that your customers can complete the transaction without needing to get their wallet.
6. Don’t forget about reporting – Your mobile payment facilitator should have a variety of reporting functions that help you incorporate mobile payment sales data into your reporting. Make sure you get regular reports on mobile payments and integrate this data with your other reporting. Not only is it necessary to report this income at tax time, but it can help you analyze mobile payment sales, see what works, and increase your return on investment.
Mobile payments are here, and they’re only going to get more prevalent as customers enjoy the convenience of a faster checkout. ProPay can help you get started with mobile payments right now, so you stay ahead of the game.